Sunday 8 February 2015

Welcome to my revamped blog

I originally set this blog up in late 2009 with the very best of intentions, To use it as a way of sharing my thoughts and ideas on all things food related, and to discover inspiration from others. However in the intervening years, I got married, acquired stepchildren, faced the prospect of redundancy, ended up transferring to another area of my employer and then found myself spending the bulk of each week in London. Although it's the city of my birth, and I love it very much, it became a millstone round my neck in terms of having a personal or family life, with no energy to pursue my culinary passions as much as I would have liked to do so. Fast forward five years and a personal commitment to spend more time at home and less on the road, and I am giving life to this blog again. It's really a vehicle to share my creative output with people, as well as showcasing the best of local food related businesses where I live, as well as those further afield. Whilst I cannot promise to post every day, or week, I'm looking forward to seeing how it will evolve. I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment